Information about the collection of personal data
Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
Further functions and offers of our website
Contact via contact form or e-mail
Registration for online store
Request for goods / goods order
Use of WhatsApp Business
Inclusion of YouTube videos
Online job applications
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
1. In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data personally available to you, e.g. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
2. Responsible acc. Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is Beurskens GmbH, Hubertusstraße 19, 47638 Straelen, Tel .: +49 28 34/94 38 0, Fax: +49 28 34/94 38 29, E- Mail:
3. If we use selected service providers for individual functions of our service or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will follow the respective procedures set out below.
§ 2 Your rights
1. You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:- Right to information (Article 15 of the GDPR),
- Right to rectification or cancellation (Articles 16, 17 DS-BER),
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 of the GDPR),
- Right to object to processing (Article 21 of the GDPR),
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 DS-GVO),
- Right to revoke the consent (Article 7 (3) of the GDPR).
2. You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us (article 77 DS-GVO).
§ 3 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
1. If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
2. Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfil a contract with you, which we present in the following description of the functions. In the event of any such disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
3. Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your advertising choices under the following contact data: Beurskens GmbH, Hubertusstraße 19, 47638 Straelen, Tel .: 0 28 34/94 38 0, Fax: 0 28 34/94 38 29, E-Mail:
§ 4 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
1. In the case of merely informative use of the website, eg if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 DS-GVO ):- Date and time of the request
- IP address
- IP address
- Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
2. In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall. The legal basis for this is also Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
a) This website uses transient and persistent cookies whose scope and functionality are explained below.
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
§ 5 Further functions and offers of our website
1. In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
2. In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
3. Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 6 Contact via contact form or e-mail
1. In case of questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to work with us via a form provided on the website or via the specified e-mail addresses. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
2. The processing of data for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GMO on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent.
3. When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your message and any other information) will be stored by us to answer your request. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements. In this case, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DS-GVO the legal basis.
§ 7 Catalogue request
You can request our current catalogue via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid postal address in order to be able to send you the catalogue. The data processing for the purpose of sending the catalogue is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GMO on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the form will be automatically deleted after the catalogue has been sent.
§ 8 Registration for online store
1. Our online shop is aimed exclusively at specialists in the fields of metal, wood and glass construction. Private end users and inquiries from tradesmen from other trades can purchase our products in the retail sector or through specialized trades. To ensure that only specialist traders order from us, a prior customer registration is required. Via our website you can register for the online shop. For this you must provide us with certain data (company name, address, contact details, etc.). Necessary mandatory information is marked separately, other information is optional. After successful verification, a customer account will be created for you and you will receive your access data by e-mail. The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GMO. The data for your customer account will be stored until further notice.
2. Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after two years we have a limitation on processing, i.e. Your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DS-GMO.
§ 9 Request for goods / goods order
1. When you place an order for goods, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal information that we need for the processing of your order. Mandatory data required for the execution of the contracts are marked separately, other details are voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process your order. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DS-GMO.
2. Depending on the method of payment deposited with us, we provide stock data (eg name and address), bank data (eg IBAN or credit card number, passwords, TANs and checksums) as well as contract data and recipient-related information to the bank responsible for processing the payment and if necessary is charged with payment service providers. In addition, we will pass on your data to the shipping company responsible for the delivery, as far as this is necessary for the delivery. This is required for the performance of the contract and is based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DS-GMO.
3. Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after two years we have a limitation on processing, i. Your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DS-GMO.
4. When you submit a product inquiry, we will need your personal information to answer your request. Data processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GMO on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent. The data you provide will be stored by us to answer your request. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements. In this case, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DS-GVO the legal basis.
§ 10 Use of WhatsApp Business
1. Customers can contact us via the WhatsApp messaging service, e.g. for inquiries or placing orders.
2. If you contact us for a general request outside of a specific order, the information you provide (your mobile number, name, message and any other information) will be stored by us to answer your request. Data processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-BER on the basis of our legitimate interest in the efficient and timely provision of the requested information. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements. In this case, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DS-GVO the legal basis.
3. If you place an order via WhatsApp or send us inquiries about a specific order, we will process your data to process your order or request. Depending on the payment method you have deposited with us, we provide stock data (eg name and address), bank data (eg IBAN or credit card number, passwords, TANs and checksums) as well as contract data and recipient-related information to the bank responsible for the payment processing and if necessary from us commissioned payment service provider. In addition, we will pass on your data to the shipping company responsible for the delivery, as far as this is necessary for the delivery. The aforementioned data processing procedures and data transfers are required to fulfill the contract and are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DS-GMO. Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after two years we have a limitation on processing, i. Your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DS-GMO.
4. WhatsApp automatically receives access to the address book of the mobile phone we use. The phone numbers stored in it are automatically transferred to WhatsApp and transferred from there to other companies in the Facebook group. WhatsApp also performs measurements and analysis to improve WhatsApp services. To use WhatsApp, we use a mobile phone that stores only the contacts of users who contacted us through WhatsApp. A transfer of data from third parties that are not registered with WhatsApp is thus excluded.
§ 11 Inclusion of YouTube videos
1. We have included YouTube videos on our website, which are stored at https://www.youtube.com/ and are directly playable on our website. Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, is responsible for data protection. The videos are all embedded in the "extended privacy mode", Meaning you do not transfer data about you as a user to YouTube if you are not playing the videos. Only when you play the videos, the data mentioned in paragraph 2 will be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.
2. By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed on the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in § 4 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you will need to log out. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or custom design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for non-logged-in users) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these User Profiles, and you must contact YouTube to use them.
§ 12 Online job applications
1. You can apply to us via the e-mail address provided on the website. If you send us your application documents, your application and application data will be electronically collected and processed by us to process the application process. The legal basis for this processing is Article 88 DS-GVO i.V.m. Section 26 sent. 1 BDSG.
2. If we conclude an employment contract with you after the application process, we will save your application data in your personal file for the purpose of the normal organizational and administrative process. The legal basis for this processing is Article 88 (1) DS-GVO i.V.m. Section 26 sent. 1 BDSG.
3. If an employment relationship with you does not materialize, we will automatically delete the data you have submitted to us two months after the announcement of the refusal. The data will not be deleted if, due to legal requirements, e.g. because of the burden of proof under the AGG, require a longer storage period of up to four months or until the conclusion of a judicial proceeding. The legal basis in this case is Article 6 (1) lit. f) DS-GVO and § 24 Abs. 1 Nr. 2 BDSG, whereby our legitimate interest is the legal defense or enforcement.
§ 13 Data security
1. Within the website visit, we use the widely used SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form can be seen in the address bar of the browser by the symbol of a closed lock.
2. We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.